Thursday, April 2, 2009

The REAL Special Preview!!

Note to self: there is a deep love of grammar in those who read this blog. :)

I thought my funny joke from yesterday's ghastly "invitation" would be that it was printed on an index card trying to be letterpress that had "BYOB" on it and was generally hit by every branch of crappy wedding invitation foof on as it fell out of the ugly tree. The grammar error of "you're"/"your" was something I thought would be my own little "tee hee" in addition but you all are quick on the uptake!

Anyway, thank you for putting up with my attempt at humor. :) Here's the real deal.

Errr...but it's not that simple. The bride came up with two fabulous ideas for a famous couple names and now I can't decide which I like better. On top of that we originally tried out both light text on dark background and dark text on light background and the two friends I polled on it, of course, each picked one. Let's throw it all on the wall and see what sticks!




I've added a poll to the right hand side of the blog so vote for your favorite!

No comments: