Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Minted

Hey-there hi-there ho-there!

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Every Second Counts birthday card is now available at Minted.com. You can get to it by clicking here.

Here's a little reminder of what it looks like:

They're also having a new "Baby Shower" invite for
Modern moms-to-be and their friends search high and low for baby shower invitations that say "fun and modern", not "cutesy".

Yeah... I think I can do not "cutesy". :) I just submitted this one which I'm calling "For Apatow" (as in Judd Apatow, of Knocked Up, 40 Year Old Virgin, Superbad and many other examples of awesomeness)
So as you can see it's roughly a billion times less cutesy than most baby shower invites but it's for people who are pregnant and - shocker - have a sense of humor and I think a lot of times we forget the two can overlap.

Lastly, and I hate to mention this, let me know if you see a boob instead of a belly in the design. I think it funny (don't ask my why) that babies can pop out their mom's belly buttons and I really liked how the "p" in "knocked up" just fit right in but it's a belly not a boob. :)

No comments: