Friday, December 5, 2008

Love it!

I've been meaning to post for a couple of days now but instead I've been sulky and pouty that web design fairies (kin to underpants gnomes and single sock dryer eaters, naturally) haven't whispered sweet nothings in my ear for my website re-design BUT while wandering aimlessly through my delicious tags I came across something so wonderful I just had to share:

Hatch Creative Studio I think I must have kept skipping over them in delicious b/c I was confusing them in my head with Hatch Show Print (I'm unsure if their website is apart of the Country Music Hall of Fame or I just couldn't find it so I linked to a google image search) which is quite awesome as well but just in a different way.

Back to Hatch Creative Studio:
When you lead off your images with this one- you know everything else you see is going to rock.

So cute. And then the next picture:


I RESOLVE to do an arrangement in my house like that this spring. We had mushroomy things and pod flower things (like the 5th over) in my centerpieces and I loooooove it.

Definitely check them out for planning info and ideas. I don't think I've been so excited to refind a website in awhile. They list themselves as having "fresh ideas from a cage-free thinking environment" and I think is very necessary to shake off all the dust and preconceptions (especially with weddings!) and look at things in a new way.

I mean, look at this...

...I know! I'm practically reduced to guppy fish mouth. Now, not that you needed any more incentive, I'm sure, but let me wet your whistle a little more and say... they have an artichoke bouquet. Run over there ASAP: Hatch Creative Studio!

No comments: