Thursday, February 14, 2008

And now for something completely opulent!

For this Valentine's a preview that tres romantique as well as pain in the ass-- which is the two sides of Valentine's Day I've heard from my friends today!

Satine and Christian from Moulin Rouge. It's featured here in the over-the-top magenta and aqua but as always in available in your specific color.


Ooh la la! Satine and Christian Invitation


Detail of the Satine and Christian Invitiation



Also, I know it will be about a year late (or early depending on your view) but in the next couple of days I'm going to try and round up the best gifts for men and the best gifts for women because despite my scouring the web for the last week I didn't find much.

Have a wonderful Valentine's everyone and if your day isn't looking so bright, remember, there's a good chance you have a 3 day weekend this week! :)

No comments: