Monday, August 25, 2008

The Newest Oldest Invitation on the block.

The very first invitation I did was for the VP of Marketing of the company I worked for 2 or 3 companies ago. It was set on her horse farm in Virginia and she wanted a simple natural look. Allie and Noah invitation actually evolved from one of the original ideas that I sent over but the one she went with has been lurking on CD in my drawer for the past 4 years. My cousin is now getting married, again in Virginia but on the other side of the state on the Chesapeake, and was looking for something simple and natural and I knew that rang bells somewhere in my head. So upstairs I went and rooted through all my yet-to-be-unpacked-once-my-office-is-finished-office-boxes and resurrected my first ever wedding invitation. I tweaked it a little from my old boss' and I think I try and find some sea grass for my cousin but now without further ado-- my Oldest yet Newest wedding invitation: Adam and Eve.



I'll let you know when it's available to buy on Etsy!

1 comment:

A said...

Your work rocks the block! From one designer to another, way to work it and make it your own. BEAUTIFUL!